LeadIn Terms and Conditions
Welcome to LeadIn – We leverage our knowledge, resources and technology to help you increase your brand awareness, targeted leads, customer and / or candidate acquisition, and return on investment for your services.
Our services are of the order of six (6) :
- LeadIn® – LinkedIn’s most advanced and secure 100% cloud-based automation software technology
- Outsourced Business Development Service – designed to provide you with pre-qualified leads, appointments, and ultimately revenue for your business so you can focus on scaling and growing.
- Outsourced recruitment service – designed to get you leads and appointments with pre-qualified candidates for your company or your clients’ companies so that you can achieve your strategic recruitment goals.
- Outsourced linkedin publication writing service
- Lead generation service – google ads management
- Lead generation service – linkedin ads management
These general conditions describe the rules and regulations relating to the use of LeadIn SAS.
SERVICE AGREEMENT Last revised: February 1, 2022
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to your access to and use of the website owned and operated by LeadIn (the ” LeadIn website “, ” LeadIn App “, ” LeadIn® “) and related services.
Please read the following information carefully. By using the LeadIn Web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and LeadIn’s Privacy and Security Policy, as they may be amended from time to time (see ” Changes ” below).
The ” billable users ” are the types of users (defined below) for which we charge you a fee as indicated on the pricing sheet provided.
” Billing Period ” means the period of time for which you agree to prepay fees pursuant to an Order Form, which will be the same or shorter than the Subscription Term. For example, if you subscribe to the service for an initial term of six (6) months, with an advance payment of six (6) months, the billing period will be twelve (6) months.
” Order Form ” or ” Order ” means the LeadIn approved online subscription form or process by which you agree to subscribe to the Service. Most orders are made through our website and are processed using Stripe and Thrivecart.
” Price Sheet ” means the information sheet provided by the LeadIn representative during the sales process. Or any price card that is shared with the individual.
” Subscription Fee ” means the amount you pay for the Service.
” Subscription Term ” means the initial term of the subscription and all terms and conditions for renewal of the subscription.
Acceptance of conditions
By using the information, tools, features and functionality of the Software located on the LeadIn website (together the ” Service “or the ” Services “), you agree to be bound by this Agreement whether you are a ” Visitor ” (which means that you are simply browsing LeadIn’s website) or you are a ” User ” (which means that you have registered with LeadIn). The term ” ” or ” ” refers to a Visitor or User. If you wish to become a User and use the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process.
You cannot use the Service and you cannot accept this Agreement if you are not of legal age to enter into a contractual collaboration. If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or, if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity, that you have the power to bind that entity. Before proceeding, you must print or save a local copy of this agreement for your records.
Description of the service
The Service is a web application that allows Users to engage, nurture, manage prospects, candidates and customers on the LeadIn website. You can access the Services by paying for one or more licenses for a LeadIn product. The license determines the specific product and service plan that you have purchased.
We change the Service from time to time, including adding or removing features and functions, in order to improve your experience. But we will not make any changes to the Service that significantly reduce the functionality of the Service provided to you during the term of the subscription. We may provide some or all of the elements of the Service through third party service providers.
In order to use our services, you must link a third-party email account to your LeadIn account. With your permission (which you grant to us by using the Service), we will create and update versions of your address book and emails so that you can access them in LeadIn. You will also have the ability to import and update versions of your calendar, social media contacts, and later choose to upload files or provide feedback through LeadIn (together, ” Your data “).
You remain the owner of your data. We do not claim any ownership rights over your data.
You are solely responsible for your conduct, the content of your data and your communications with others when using the services. For example, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the rights and permissions necessary to comply with these Terms and to avoid any violation or infringement of the rights of others.
You acknowledge that LeadIn has no obligation to control information on the Services and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, relevance, security or legality of your Data or any other information or content that you may access using the Services.
Sharing your data, third party products and your privacy
A Third Party Product is any product, application, service, software, network, system, directory, website, database and / or information obtained separately by you and which relates to the Services, or which you can connect or activate in conjunction with the Services, including, without limitation, Third Party Products which may be integrated directly into the Services by you or on your instructions. If you or your authorized users (who are defined as any employee, contractor or agent authorized to use the LeadIn Services and who has access to the LeadIn Services through a unique username and password under your account) choose to share your data in any way, including through a third party product or integration, you are solely responsible for what that third party may do with your data, and your relationship with that third party. Likewise, you are solely responsible for any effects that a third party product may have on your data, including deletion or corruption of your data. You acknowledge that LeadIn is not responsible for the disclosure of your data by you or your employees (including your authorized users) to third parties or the effects of a third party product on your data.
The limits that apply to you will be specified in the price sheet provided by email or on our website. You will be charged a fee for all billable users. If we make any changes to the limits set in the tariff that would negatively impact you, those changes will not apply to you until the start of your next subscription renewal period. At the time of renewal, the product usage limits listed on our updated price list will apply to your subscription, unless you and us agree otherwise.
The limit of leads sent per month indicated in the price sheet is not a monthly guarantee and cannot be used against LeadIn for refunds or adjustments to the duration of the subscription. Based on the price list and the price plan to which you subscribe, the specific number of prospects to be sent per month is allocated to you and you have the possibility, in your customer dashboard (Invitations allocated tab), to use the whole of the amount awarded or a lower amount depending on your preference or situation.
Fees and Payments
Unless otherwise specified on an order form or statement of work, all fees will be due and payable at the commencement of services (” servicefee “). If you do not pay the service fees within seven (7) business days of notification that payment is due or past due, or if you do not update payment information upon request, we may suspend or terminate access to the services by you or your authorized users without notice. In the event that your access to the Services is suspended or terminated, you remain responsible for all outstanding service charges, including all charges for the remainder of the term of your subscription.
You will pay all sales, use, service, value-added, consumption, or other applicable taxes associated with the services you purchase. LeadIn will pay all taxes on its income and all taxes and insurance related to its personnel. Payments made by credit card or debit card may be billed and processed by an agent on behalf of LeadIn. This agent will act only as a billing and processing agent for and on behalf of LeadIn and will not be considered to provide the Service. If you authorize the use of a specific payment portal or other processing agent that charges LeadIn a fee of any kind, you will be charged for the cost of those fees and you will be required to pay them.
After the Initial Subscription Period, the Service Fee is subject to change and may be changed upon at least sixty (60) days’ notice prior to the beginning of any Subscription Renewal Period (as defined below).
- Subscription fees. Subscription fees will remain fixed during the ” Subscription Period “, which is the initial Subscription Period and all renewal Subscription Periods, unless you (i) exceed the Billable Users or other applicable limits (see ” Limits ” above), (ii) upgrade products or plans, or (iii) subscribe to additional features or products. When a price change applies to you, we will bill you according to the new price structure, starting from the next billing period of the subscription term. You may downgrade your subscription only after the initial subscription period, but this requires 7 days notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or your LeadIn account manager. You need to purchase the appropriate level of service for your anticipated needs.
- Fee adjustment in the next billing period. If you exceed the number of billable users during a billing period, your subscription fee will increase at the start of the next billing period up to the price of the slice (as shown on our pricing sheet) that corresponds to billable users from the previous billing period. Any increase in subscription fees during the current billing period will also be charged to your next billing period. This process will continue for each billing period during the term of the subscription.
- Payment by credit card is standard. If you pay by credit card, you authorize us to debit your credit card or bank account for all charges payable during the subscription period. You further authorize us to use a third party for payment processing and you consent to your payment information being disclosed to such third party. If you start using the services of LeadIn, the services will not be activated until the initial payment has been made.
- Payment information. You will need to keep your contact details, billing information, and credit card information (if applicable) up to date. All payment obligations are non-cancellable and all amounts paid are non-refundable, except as specifically provided for in this Agreement. All fees are due and payable in advance for the duration of the subscription.
- VAT. All charges are exclusive of tax, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay all taxes applicable to your use of the service. You will not be required to pay taxes based on our gross income or our net income. If you are located outside the European Union, all charges are exclusive of VAT and you declare that you are registered for VAT in your country. At our request, you will provide us with the VAT registration number under which you are registered in your country. If you are required to deduct or withhold tax, you must pay the amount deducted or withheld as required by law and pay us an additional amount so that we receive full payment as if there was no deduction. or restraint.
Subscription Term, Renewal, and Refund
- Duration of the initial subscription. The minimum initial subscription period begins on the day we provide you with your campaign deliverables and expires ninety (90) days after that date. Your campaign deliverables include the initial prospect targeting list, any profile optimization, initial sales messages, and any other supplements custom-created by the LeadIn team. Campaign deliverables will be emailed to you upon completion of your onboarding call and will be available on a shared server for the duration (” Initial subscription duration “). If you wish to retract, you have a period of seven (7) calendar days to receive a refund. Once this period has elapsed, you agree to take advantage of the LeadIn service for a minimum period of ninety (90) days for all subscriptions of ninety (90) days or more. An exception is made for a subscription ” monthly “As the name suggests, this can be stopped at the end of the first month of service. If your setup fee has been waived due to a promotion and you decide to cancel before the end of your initial subscription period or if we cannot collect payment, you will now have to pay the fee. installation that were originally removed.
- Renewal of the subscription term. Unless one of us notifies the other in writing, by e-mail, of our intention not to renew the subscription (” notice of non-renewal “) at least seven (7) days prior to the renewal date, this Agreement will automatically renew every 30 days (” subscription renewal period “) as of the day your initial subscription period expires. The subscription renewal period will be subject to the current terms and conditions of this agreement and the pricing set out in the original agreement. See ” Limits ” above for applicability of product use limits upon renewal. Non-renewal notification must be successfully submitted at least seven (7) days prior to the end of the subscription period in order to officially terminate your subscription and no longer be billed by LeadIn. The user must send a notice of non-renewal by email to email@example.com or to your LeadIn account manager.
- End of the subscription period. The term of the subscription shall end on the expiration date if the subscriber has submitted a cancellation request within the aforementioned seven (7) days prior to the expiration date. Once the expiration date is reached, you will no longer have access to your campaign data and your customer dashboard, as all data will be deleted from our internal database.
- Duration of the subscription with a break of less than 30 days. If you pause your campaign for less than 30 days, your subscription duration will still be active and will not be adjusted to compensate for your campaign’s paused days. When you choose to pause your campaign, you will need to enter a campaign resume date. If you cannot provide a campaign resume date, it will not be considered a non-renewal notice. Therefore, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org or your LeadIn account manager at least seven (7) days prior to the end of the subscription period in order to officially terminate your subscription and no longer be billed by LeadIn.
- Subscription duration greater than 30 days of break. If you discontinue your campaign for more than 30 days, this will be considered a notice of non-renewal and must be successfully emailed to email@example.com or your LeadIn account manager at least seven (7) days prior to the end of the subscription period in order to officially terminate your subscription and no longer be billed by LeadIn. Please note that in order to pause your account for more than 30 days while retaining your campaign data, please read the LeadIn Campaign Data Retention Policy.
- Store LeadIn campaign data. If you wish to pause your account while retaining your campaign data and customer dashboard, you will be required to continue paying your subscription fee at a price of € 97.00 excl.tax per month until you provide your non-renewal notice. This notice of non-renewal must be successfully emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or your LeadIn account manager at least seven (7) days prior to the end of the subscription period in order to officially terminate your subscription and no longer be billed by LeadIn.
- Exchange of LinkedIn account duration on the app.leadin.com platform. If you would like to redeem the LinkedIn account you use for your LeadIn campaign, a one-time non-refundable fee of € 97.00 excl. Please note that all campaign data from the previous account will be lost and the new account will start from scratch. The duration of the subscription will remain unchanged, without any adjustment.
- Cancellation and deletion of the LeadIn account on the app.leadin.fr platform. Any canceled account on the platform will retain its activity for thirty (30) days with the status “cancelled”. Beyond this date, campaigns will be interrupted and the account will become inactive. The customer acknowledges having to contact the LeadIn teams to reactivate his subscription.
- Payment method expiry. For any unpaid for expiration of the means of payment, and in the absence of regularization of the situation within thirty (30) days, LeadIn reserves the right to suspend the customer’s account and interrupt the deliverability.
- Refund of an account on the LeadIn platform. Any desired interruption of the service does not in any way lead to any refund of the operating license. LeadIn reserves the right to reimburse the customer, at his request, a pro rata of the non-use of the platform during his last billing period (last month). LeadIn is in no way responsible for its customers for their use of the app.leadin.fr platform. Among other things, the monthly subscription sums paid after the creation of the Customer account do not under any circumstances give rise to the right to a refund in full, whatever the reason.
Third party sites and content
The Service may allow you to view or link to other websites or resources on the Internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the LeadIn website. LeadIn makes no representations of any kind about any other website that you may access through the LeadIn website.
These other websites are not under the control of LeadIn and you acknowledge that LeadIn is not responsible for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, adequacy or any other aspect of such websites. or resources. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement by LeadIn or any association with its operators or that LeadIn accepts any responsibility for the content, or use, of the linked website.
You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free from viruses, malware, Trojans and other items of a destructive nature. You further acknowledge and agree that LeadIn shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Your profile information and privacy
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your email address, enables you to access the Service. This email address and password, along with any other user information you provide, constitutes your ” Profile Information “.
By providing us with your email address, you agree to receive all required notifications electronically at that email address. It is your responsibility to update or modify this address, if necessary.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your profile information, you agree to notify LeadIn immediately at the email address – email@example.com.
You understand that LeadIn has disclosed or may disclose business, technical or financial information relating to its business (hereinafter referred to as LeadIn’s ” proprietary information “). LeadIn Proprietary Information includes non-public information regarding the features, functionality and performance of the Service. You accept : (i) take reasonable precautions to protect such Proprietary Information, and (ii) not to use (except in connection with the performance of the Services or as otherwise authorized herein) or disclose to any third party such Proprietary Information. LeadIn agrees that the foregoing does not apply to any information after five (5) years of its disclosure or to any information you may document. (a) is or becomes generally available to the public, or (b) was in its possession or known to it prior to its receipt from LeadIn, or (c) has been lawfully disclosed to him without restriction by a third party, or (d) has been independently developed without the use of any LeadIn Proprietary Information or (e) must be disclosed by law.
LeadIn owns and retains all rights, title and interest in (a) the Services and Software, all improvements, improvements or modifications made to them, (b) all software, applications, inventions or other technologies developed in connection with the medium, and (c) all intellectual property rights relating to the foregoing.
Your use of the Service includes only one license per pack
Your right to access and use the LeadIn website and the service is personal to you and may not be transferred by you to any other person or entity. You agree not to disclose your password to a third party. You are only authorized to access and use the LeadIn website for lawful purposes.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and you may not misrepresent your profile information. In order for the service to function effectively, you must also keep your Profile Information up-to-date and accurate. If you do not do this, the accuracy and effectiveness of the service to you will be affected.
Your access to and use of the LeadIn website may be interrupted from time to time for any of the following reasons, including due to equipment malfunction, update, maintenance or ” periodic repairs to the LeadIn website or other actions that LeadIn may choose to take, in its sole discretion. We monitor and maintain an uptime of 99.9% or greater and notify you as soon as possible in the event of a system-wide service disruption and provide you with an estimate of the recovery time.
LeadIn’s intellectual property rights
The service and content of the LeadIn website, including, for example, text, graphics, images, logos and button icons, photographs, editorial content, reviews, software (including programs computer based on the html language) and all other material are protected by French and international laws on copyright, trademarks and others. The content of the LeadIn website is owned or licensed by LeadIn or its software or content providers. You may download or print a copy of the information provided on or through the LeadIn website for your personal and internal use only. Any electronic distribution, reprint or reproduction of any content from the LeadIn website, in whole or in part, for any other purpose, is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent.
Any rights not expressly granted by the terms and conditions of this agreement or by any applicable end user license agreement are reserved to LeadIn.
You represent and warrant that you will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of the Services.
You agree that you will not:
- Use a robot, spider, scraper, deep link or any other automated data collection or extraction tool, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Service or any part of the Service on the site LeadIn’s web, without the express written consent of LeadIn, which may be refused at LeadIn’s sole discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including but not limited to browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to browse or search the LeadIn website, other than search engines and agents available through the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Google Chrome);
- Post or transmit any file containing viruses, malware, Trojans or any other characteristic that is contaminating, destructive, or in any other way interferes with the proper functioning of the LeadIn Website or the Service; or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software that makes up or in any way constitutes a part of the LeadIn website or the service.
- Attempt to bypass or hack any security requirement or procedure in the use of the Service or the LeadIn Website, attempt to access any part of the Service or the LeadIn Website (or any system, network, server or other related equipment) for which the user is not authorized to access, or attempt to disrupt in any way the operation of the Service or the LeadIn Website, its servers or networks, or to disobey the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of our networks connected to the LeadIn Website, or to manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on or through the LeadIn Website or the Service, or the source of any content.
- License, sublicense, rent or lease the Service to others, use the Software for third party training, commercial time-sharing or service desk use, or upgrade the Service to available to third parties or exploit the Service for commercial purposes in any other way.
- You are responsible for your conduct, content and communications with others when using the Services. You must comply with the following requirements when using the Services:
- You may not purchase, use or access the Services for the purpose of creating a competitive product or service or for any other competitive purpose.
- You may not make abusive or excessive use of the services, that is to say a use that is significantly above average usage patterns that adversely affects the speed, responsiveness, stability, availability or functionality of the services. services for other users. LeadIn will endeavor to notify you of any misuse or excessive use in order to provide you with the opportunity to reduce such use to a level acceptable to LeadIn.
- You may not use the Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others, for an illegal purpose or prohibited by these terms and conditions, or to commit illegal activity.
- Except with the written permission of LeadIn, you may not resell or rent the Services.
- If your use of the Services requires you to comply with any industry-specific regulations applicable to that use, you will be solely responsible for such compliance, unless otherwise agreed by LeadIn. For example, you are responsible for submitting to compliance and receiving compliance approval for any messaging to use, or for profile changes to be made prior to implementation. You may not use the Services in a manner that would subject LeadIn to these industry specific regulations without obtaining the prior written consent of LeadIn.
- LeadIn integrates with third party platform providers who maintain their own terms of service which you are required to adhere to. Users are responsible for being aware and responsible for complying with the terms of service applicable to third parties and that these terms of service are subject to change without LeadIn’s knowledge. LeadIn can offer you integrations, partnerships, or formal approvals with platforms. As a LeadIn user, you accept responsibility for complying with the terms applicable to other platforms.
FOR YOUR DATA, YOUR HARDWARE AND YOUR SOFTWARE.
LEADIN IS NOT A ” LINKEDIN ” PRODUCT. LEADIN’S SERVICES, SOFTWARE AND TOOLS ARE NOT APPROVED BY LINKEDIN AND ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH LINKEDIN.
NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY LEADIN OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THE WARRANTIES HEREIN.
Limitations of LeadIn’s Liability
LEADIN WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER ANY CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL, COPY, LIQUID OR PUNITIVE, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, DATA, REVENUE OR BUSINESS, RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE LEADIN WEBSITE, THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF LEADIN HAS BEEN INTELLIGENTLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. ANY PROVISION TO THE CONTRARY OF THIS AGREEMENT, LEADIN’S LIABILITY TO YOU, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND WHETHER THE FORM OF ACTION, WILL BE LIMITED AT ANY TIME, IN TOTAL, FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR RELATED TO THIS, TO THE LOWEST SUM BETWEEN ONE HUNDRED EUROS AND THE TOTAL AMOUNTS YOU ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE SERVICE IN THE SIX MONTHS PRIOR TO THE CLAIM EVENT.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION, LITIGATION, PROCEEDING OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Your LeadIn compensation
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LeadIn and its officers, directors, agents, owners, shareholders and employees, from all claims, actions, proceedings, costs, costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to therein, limit attorney’s fees, in whole or in part, arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you or any use by you of the Service or the LeadIn Website.
LeadIn may modify this agreement from time to time. You will be notified of any changes to this Agreement by prominent notice on the LeadIn website or by email notification. In addition, the agreement will always indicate the date of its last revision. You are required to accept and be bound by any changes to the Agreement when using the Service after the posting of such changes.
Applicable law and dispute forum
In the event of a dispute between you and LeadIn relating to or involving the LeadIn Website or the Service, by using the LeadIn Website or the Service, you agree that the dispute will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the French laws applicable therein, without taking into account of their conflict of law provisions. You hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Grenoble area for any claim, proceeding or action related or arising in any way from this contract, the LeadIn website or its service, at provided that LeadIn can still seek and obtain an injunction in any jurisdiction in connection with this contract.
If any part of this Agreement is held to be illegal, void or unenforceable by an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole will not be considered illegal, void or unenforceable, but only the part of this Agreement that is illegal, void. or unenforceable will be removed from this Agreement.
You agree that if LeadIn does not exercise or assert any right or legal remedy contained in the Agreement (or enjoyed by LeadIn under any applicable law), this will not be considered a formal waiver of LeadIn’s rights. and that such rights or remedies will always be available to LeadIn.
All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties contained in this Agreement will survive your acceptance of and termination of this Agreement.
Any clause to the contrary contained in this Agreement, and any provisions which by their nature should reasonably survive, shall survive any actual or deemed termination or expiration of this Agreement, and shall remain in full force, including, without limitation, to all the articles of this Agreement.
This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between you and LeadIn relating to the subject matter thereof, and supersedes and cancels all other foregoing agreements, including, without limitation, all previously published agreements. .
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org